XBM Ltd is one of the fastest growing print management companies in the UK. With over 30 years of experience, we provide cost effective solutions for the purchasing or leasing of print equipment.
We cover the following areas:
- Photocopier Lease
- Photocopier Purchase
- Digital Production Equipment
- Service Only Contracts
XBM began trading in 2008. We started our lives as a Xerox only branded reseller. Having success supplying Xerox only equipment, we wanted to diversify and improve our offering and client options so added other manufacturers which would help boost our continued success.
Sharp became our next partner, helping us supply Printers, MFD’s and Photocopiers throughout the UK. Their machines are regarded as one of the most cost effective machines to run, backed with state of the art technology including i-pod technology and ‘Sharp Desk’ enabling a simple user friendly interface.
In 2010 we started supplying more Xerox production equipment and decided we needed to add another option to our production portfolio and brought on Ricoh. This allowed us to offer not only Light Production, but full Digital Presses to the ‘pay for print’ market and ‘corporate print rooms’.
2011 saw XBM triple in size and our growth has continued. This success has been down to our unbeatable pricing, professional service and listening to the customer’s requirements.
We can provide solutions from refurbished equipment up to £100,000.00 Digital Production Machines. No enquiry is too big or too small.
We know XBM is one of the most competitive print management companies in the UK, however the proof is in the pudding!
Benefits XBM brings to your organisation
- Our proven document outsourcing and services can help transform your enterprise and lower costs.
- Optimise your office printing environment to improve productivity and reduce costs.
- Derive maximum value from your document management processes.
- Cut the complexity of customer account management with an agile, digital approach.
- Streamline your business processes for immediate access to your financial information.
- Digitise and manage documents for fast access to business-critical information.