Your organisation will benefit from Scanning & Archiving if…
- Most of the organisation’s operational documents and records are still paper-based
- You’re using outdated technology and processes for creating and managing documents, causing errors and delay
- Maintaining all kinds of information compliance, including GDPR-compliant data handling, is a priority
- Costly and inefficient manual workflow processes are holding back your business
- Customer communications are all paper-based and therefore slow and expensive
- Ongoing management of an offsite storage solution for frequently required documentation is proving to be increasingly costly and inefficient
There are many reasons why organisations today are looking to reduce their dependence on paper documents. It might be to improve internal processes, making them more agile and cost efficient; it might be to bring speed and efficiency to customer service, through streamlined external communications.
Most businesses will do this to reduce risk and keep better control of compliance issues and because storing historical documents is both space consuming and costly.
For your organisation, it might be all of the above! What is certain is that every business can benefit from fast and efficient digital document workflows, and secure and auditable document archives.
For many organisations these are business critical requirements. They can kick-start a leap in productivity, while also helping to deliver better customer service, faster decision making, easier collaborative working, and a more foolproof outlook on governance.