Complimentary Print Audit
XBM work in partnership with independent auditors Print Audit™ which enables our clients to significantly lower the cost and environmental impact of printing.
The service is comprised of three components called Analysis, Rules and Recovery.
These components can be purchased in a variety of configurations depending on the needs of your organisation.
The average employee prints 35 pages per day of which 17% are never used.
Print Audit lets organisations significantly reduce costs by holding users or employees accountable for every document that they produce.
Gain a detailed understanding of your print environment:
- Automatically track 100% of your printing, including local, networked and direct-to-IP devices.
- Spot equipment abuses with powerful volume analysis reporting tools that detail who is printing the most and to what devices, what is being printed and more.
- Save money by revealing printing inefficiencies such as excessive printing to high cost personal printers.
- Installs silently to tens, hundreds or thousands of workstations.
- Automatically builds inventory lists of every user, printing device and computer.
Print Audit Rules features the industry’s only printing rules engine which allows you to cut your printing expenses by up to 75%.
Unlimited cost and environment saving possibilities:
- Create cost and eco-conscious users by informing users of job costs and environmental impact before they print.
- Ensure your most efficient printers are being used by redirecting jobs from high-cost to low-cost devices.
- Maintain document security and regulatory compliance by implementing rules that can prevent confidential documents from being printed or inform you when they are printed.
- Control colour costs by limiting colour usage by the user, computer, printer, number of pages, application and much more.
- Reduce abuse by encouraging or forcing users to print on both sides of the page.
Companies that are failing to recover their printing costs are losing thousands a month in potential revenue. Print Audit Recovery ensures that every print job is tracked and billed for.
Turn your print cost centre into a profit centre:
- Automatically track every print or plot produced in your environment by prompting for a PIN number, project code or client/matter number.
- Encourage economical printing by creating declining balances based on the job cost, total pages, colour pages, or black & white pages.
- Automate 100 percent of your client billing processes.
- Recapture the cost of the software in as little as 6 weeks.
- Track copying, scanning and faxing with Print Audit’s optional Copy Audit and Embedded solutions