Your organisation will benefit from a Digital Post Room if…
- Management of inbound mail relies on manual processes which are slow, costly and prone to errors
- Outbound mail is created in siloes and processed manually in a time-consuming and inefficient way
- Paper-based documents are still the lifeblood of your business, but you need to operate more efficiently
- Maintaining all kinds of information compliance, including GDPR-compliant data handling, is a priority
- You would like to embrace digital output channels (email, SMS) as well as paper-based media in a streamlined, cost-effective way
- Ongoing management of physical document storage solutions is proving increasingly costly and incapable of the necessary fast response
Fast and efficient processing of mail streams, both inbound and outbound, should be business-critical for every organisation. For those businesses that are able to do so, the ability to respond to customer requirements quickly and to communicate with them in the way they prefer is delivering important advantages: flexibility, productivity, and better customer experience. Adopting a holistic approach to managing inbound and outbound mail calls for special expertise in digital document workflows, data compliance, secure auditable document archiving, composition, production of print and electronic communications – all things that XBM can bring to your organisation.
At XBM, we have a proven track record of helping businesses move their paper-based processes to digital workflows. Within our Mail Solutions offering, we can deliver a managed scanning and archiving service that provides full end-to-end electronic document and records management, conducted at your premises or off site. Put simply, we can scan and digitise your incoming mail and make it available quickly across your organisation and with appropriate rules of access, via a cloud-based solution.